Climb your way to a fitter, healthier you, with MaxiClimber, the vertical climbing fitness system that mimics the movements used in rock climbing to engage all the major muscle groups and give you a calorie-burning, muscle-toning workout in the comfort of your home. And because MaxiClimber works using just your bodyweight, it's easy, low impact and suitable for anyone, of any age or fitness level.
- A great alternative to jogging, running or hiking, MaxiClimber works your entire body, for a maximum workout in minimum time.
- Low-impact, MaxiClimber uses only your own bodyweight for resistance so there's no added stress on your joints.
- Sculpt leaner legs, toned arms, rock-hard abs and a beautiful booty in just minutes per day, 3 times per week.
- MaxiClimber is more efficient than treadmills and exercise bikes because it works your whole body. One hour on MaxiClimber is proven to burn up to 500 calories.
- Ideal for high-intensity interval training (HIIT) – hit it hard, then back off to recover. It's one of the best ways to burn calories and get fit! .
- Ergonomically designed to suit virtually any body type – MaxiClimber's durable steel construction can support up to 240 lbs (110 kg).
- 5 different height settings to customise the machine to your size.
- Lightweight, portable, and compact. Folds up for easy storage in the closet or under the bed.
- Digital calorie and step counter monitors your workout time and all your fitness progress to keep you motivated.
- Also includes the 21-day MaxiDiet and exercise plan, packed with expert advice and more than 80 delicious recipes to help you fuel up and get in the shape of your life.
- Maximum user weight 110kg (17st 5lb).
- Size H131.5cm, W15.2cm, D22.6cm.
- Weight 16kg.
- Minimal assembly.
- Manufacturer's 1 year guarantee.